Western correction saddle pad offers an open pocket, allowing you to add saddle fitting shims exactly where your horse needs them.
For the horse.
Thin with extreme shock absorption and support delivers comfort for horses.
For the rider.
Slim design puts you in closer contact with your horse, Communication and comfort are guaranteed results of ThinLine.
Showing all 11 results
- From: $365.00Top grade virgin wool with ThinLine panels.
- When your cues matter, ThinLine provides clear communication.
- From: $255.00Half inch felt and ThinLine in a keyhole design.
- From: $199.00Less bulk with more impact protection for long-distance rides.
- From: $189.00Heavy-duty cotton, ThinLine panel.
- From: $235.00Top seller for durability, comfort and saddle fit.
- ThinLine on top of the high-quality cotton with medical-grade Merino woven wool sheepskin for durability.Rated 5.00 out of 5From: $379.00
- From: $265.00Woven Merino Wool for durability & cooling.
- From: $189.00The most technologically advanced saddle pad creates the perfect amount of warmth, stability, and shock absorption.
- From: $199.00High wither profile contours to the horses back. 6mm thick felt.
- From: $275.00Diamond wool quality, ThinLine protection.