ThinLine is always looking for amazing people to join our team.
General Office & Account Manager
*This is an onsite position only- candidates must be willing to work in Durham NC.
Office Management: Organize and help manage the great team at ThinLine by optimizing document organization, sales data, and customer feedback.
Account Management: ensure product delivery to existing businesses and conduct both renewal and new business sales.
This position will be the key contact for all levels of accounts and will be responsible for driving sales to new wholesale accounts in the USA as well as key targeted key new countries. The candidate will be evaluated against overall company revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
What Are the Key Responsibilities?
- Build relationships with clients and prospects through in-depth product knowledge and an overall understanding of both domestic and international market trends. Ensure the appropriate product and information for success are provided to meet the client’s needs.
- Educate clients and prospects on the benefits of ThinLine products and services through the compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition
- Create customized account plans for major House Accounts and International Distribution
- Outline service delivery and revenue growth strategies for existing and potential clients.
- Utilize existing customer relationships to define new business leads
- Determine appropriate tactics to drive the sales cycle, including skype training/ teleconferences, website access, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Establish and maintain sales measurements via monthly reporting.
B to C Customer Service Support Duties – One day a week- connect to the end consumer needs and issues:
- Answer incoming direct consume phone calls
- Check Voicemails and return calls
- Check info emails and reply
- Assist with processing returns & exchanges.
- Order entry for stores and online consumers
- Organize internal meetings
What are the qualifications?
- Sales experience, minimum two years
- Management experience, minimum two years
- Goal-oriented self-starter
- Sales and presentation skills
- Willing to travel both domestically and Internationally
- Knowledge of the Equestrian Industry is a plus
Base salary ranges from 45 to 65 K plus bonuses, dependent on experience. This is a full-time (40 hr) position with base salary plus quarterly company profit bonuses. Health insurance and company matching 401-K after 6 months of employment.
Working Knowledge of Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, with a good handle on tracking and reporting on new sales goals and successes.
ThinLine is an exciting company focused on delivering equestrian products which promote the health and well-being of both people and equines. Our culture is one of support and mutual respect. Teamwork is critical. Pet lovers are most preferred. Please email your resume to Elaine@ThinLineGlobal.com
The ability to talk horses and tack is of course very important but it is the quality of your passion and drive that will make your application. We are a very small team- 7 primary team members comprise our business. As you can imagine, working at ThinLine is more like having another family. And that means that we rely upon each other. Are you up for being a critical member?
Working in an entrepreneurial company is very different from working in a large corporation, and we love it! But is it for you? You must be a multitasker. And having a long list of things to do should create excitement for you. We promise, that there is always something new to create or a better way to do things here.
Mission alignment. ThinLine was created to make life better. This mission can be felt in our product designs, communications with customers, support for non-profits, and importantly, between each other. Are you a team player who understands how to support others and how to find your own place to shine within that team?
As you can imagine, we all have a hand in many tasks. Our life is productive, fun, and pretty exciting. Do you think you have what it takes to bring something great into the world? If so, please email email@example.com with your resume and your “why you”. We are super excited to meet you.