- Low profile sheepskin, mesh spine band, ThinLine protection makes this top seller.Rated 5.00 out of 5From: $199.00
- Strong synthetic outer shell and lined with shock-absorbing ThinLine.Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.00
- $45.00 – $67.00
- Find comfort and control.Rated 5.00 out of 5$45.00
- From: $255.00Half inch felt and ThinLine in a keyhole design.
- Back protection for both horse and rider.Rated 5.00 out of 5$85.00 – $130.00
- From: $172.00Designed for cutback saddles. Shoulder freedom with back protection.
- ThinLine Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls: Reduce Rider Movement, Protect Horses' Backs, Improve Saddle Fit The cotton base design with Ultra ThinLine on top creates a nice wither profile and spine free channel allowing Ultra ThinLine to lay on either side of the spine so that it is always in the right place.Rated 5.00 out of 5
- From: $265.00Woven Merino Wool for durability & cooling.
- ThinLine on top of the high-quality cotton with medical-grade Merino woven wool sheepskin for durability.Rated 5.00 out of 5From: $379.00
- The cotton base design with ThinLine on top creates a nice wither profile and spine free channel. Shims available for all your fitting needs.Rated 4.50 out of 5From: $175.00
- Ever wondered what your horse loves so much about his ThinLine products? Try insoles!Rated 5.00 out of 5$14.00 – $24.99
- $56.00 – $66.00
- When your cues matter, ThinLine provides clear communication.
- From: $235.00Top seller for durability, comfort and saddle fit.