1 in stock
Categories: Sheepskin Western Saddle Pads, Shop All ThinLine Products, Square Western Saddle Pads, Western, Endurance Saddle Pads, Western Saddle Pads, Shimmable Western Saddle Pads, Therapeutic Saddle Fitting Pads
- Felt Saddle Pad Care Instructions
- How to Buy Outside the USA
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Providing more shock absorption than a 2-inch thick felt pad, ThinLine eliminates pressure points and distributes rider weight. Soft and flexible, this Western endurance saddle pad fits neatly and comfortably against your horses’ natural confirmation.
ThinLine delivers protection for both horses and riders and is the only product endorsed by surgeons, master saddlers & veterinarians.
“The manner in which this product absorbs motion encourages horses to lift their backs, developing strength and top-line. It has been endorsed by Veterinarians, for horses, as well as Spinal Surgeons for riders. It is a top pick for Master Saddlers around the world. Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists carry it on their trucks to keep horses going strong, supple, and relaxed. Trainers and riders find it a trusted product to improve rider equitation.”
Wax Pad Components:
- This pressure relief saddle pad is 29″ long and has a 17.5″ front drop.
- A Panel of 3/16” (4.8mm) thick ThinLine performance foam is sewn on each side of the spine, creating a spine-free channel.
- High-quality needled lambswool fleece-lined bottom against your horse wicks moisture and adapts to temperature change: cool in the summer and warm in winter
- Wool felt fill, topped with a waxed cotton-based fabric that sheds water.
- Wear leathers are made of genuine leather.
- The generous wither profile allows this Western therapeutic saddle pad to fit both high-withered and mutton withered horses.
- A contoured topline allows the pad to accommodate the natural curve of the horse’s back.
- Quality crafted in the USA.
Shimming for Saddle Fit and Comfort
Full saddle fitting shims are available when you select your pad size. These may be used as-is to double your protection or trimmed to create a pair of front, bridging, and rear shims to adjust your saddle fit.
Pad measures 32″ x 32″
Felt Saddle Pad Care Instructions
Our felt saddle pads have a high percentage of wool content. To avoid shrinkage, do not use hot water to clean, or heat to dry. Occasionally brush your pad with a curry brush. This will dislodge hair, dirt, and sweat to prolong the usefulness of your pad. Wool pads can be washed by scrubbing the dirty spots with a cloth or sponge, using cold water and a small amount of mild liquid wool-washing soap (We recommend EZ All). Hose all the soap off with clean water and allow the pad to air dry in a well-ventilated area. As you’re hosing, be sure to direct the spray from the center outward toward the edges, so that dirt, sweat, and hair is moved off of the pad and instead of being pushed into the pad.
How to Buy Outside the USA
ThinLine is readily available in most countries. This site ships to the USA, Mexico, and South America.
We hope you will use the following links to our authorized distributors in the following regions. Here you will find all the great products and support you need:
Europe and the UK: https://www.thinlineglobal.eu/
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Protection for horse and rider without added bulk.Rated 5.00 out of 5$165.00 – $175.00
Top grade virgin wool with ThinLine panels.
Thin impact protection.Rated 5.00 out of 5From: $220.00
Shock-absorption in a wither-free pad.Rated 5.00 out of 5From: $159.00