The complete show pad.
Customers from Canada, EU, UK and Australia please click on the region flag to place an order.
ThinLine Global Ships from North Carolina, USA and services the USA, Mexico, Central and South America, Africa, UAE and Asian Pacific Regions.
Categories: Shop All ThinLine Products, Dressage Saddle Pads - Various Styles & Colors, English Horse Tack & Pads, Full Sheepskin Pads, Shimmable English Saddle Pads, Shop Sheepskin English Saddle Pads, English Saddle Pads - Jumping, Dressage, Half, Full English Saddle Pads, Shop Sheepskin Saddle Pads, Therapeutic Saddle Fitting Pads
Tags: COMFORT PAD, Correction saddle pad, cruelty free saddle pads, merino sheepskin pads, saddle fitting pad, saddle pad for sensitive horses, shimmable saddle pad, shock absorbing saddle pad, woven wool saddle pads
- Additional information
- Shim Details
- How to Buy Outside the USA
- Reviews (3)
- Questions & Answers (2)
Woven Wool Full Sheepskin Square Dressage Correction Saddle Pad
What is Full Merino Woven Wool?
– Merino lambswool is sheared then needled onto a fabric backing.
– The wool quality, length, and density are more consistent than Merino wool on a natural hide.
– The longevity of Woven Wool is superior to Merino Wool on a hide. Generally, the hide is what becomes compromised after it encounters dampness or heat.
– Since Woven Wool is not on a hide, no sheep were harmed in the making of this pad.
– With Woven Wool, machine washing is simple.
The English Woven Wool Saddle Pad comes with the same ThinLine features you know and trust.
– Shimmable for customized saddle fit with shims made of the same trademark foam.
– Shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine panels help create a spine free channel.
– 95% shock absorption provided by the ThinLine foam also minimizes rider movement creating a quieter seat.
– ThinLine’s open-cell technology provides breathability and is non-slip.
Check out our article: Woven Wool Saddle Pads – Better for the sheep!
Reduces Rider Movement – Protects Backs – Creates Better Saddle Fit – Improves Performance
Riders like Susie Dutta of Dutta Corp show and train in this woven wool dressage square pad.
“The manner in which this product absorbs motion encourages horses to lift their backs, developing strength and top-line. Endorsed by Veterinarians, as well as Spinal Surgeons for Riders. It is also the top pick for Master Saddlers around the world.
The dual benefits of extraordinary shock absorption and motion reduction really set ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
What is ThinLine?
A unique, open-cell foam which moves shock, weight, and heat laterally along the sheepskin dressage saddle pad without compressing. The result is 95% shock absorption. Extraneous motion and impact – nearly eliminated. This leads to comfort and a quiet connection for both parties. Delivered to you in a breathable product measuring only 3/16 of an inch (4.6mm) in thickness. Our Woven Wool Dressage Saddle Pad comes with this extraordinary technology. ThinLine improves performance, allowing horses to lift their backs and move with more relaxation and suppleness.
Dressage square saddle pad components: ThinLine is sewn to a quilted cotton square saddle pad with luxurious woven wool sheepskin under the panels and at the front roll creates the ultimate dressage saddle pad
First select color combination, then review the options to add full shims. Each pad comes with a layer of ThinLine. Use the Full shims to double your ThinLine protection or customized them to create front, bridging, or rear shims. Up to 3 layers of ThinLine shims can be used for optimized saddle fit & shock-absorbing protection.
Also be sure to view the Woven Wool Western Pad.
Black, Navy, White
Woven Wool Square Dressage Saddle Pad
Black, Navy, White
All shimmable pads begin with ThinLine panels (3/16″, the thinnest we make) sewn over a base pad.
The ThinLine panels create a pocket to place optional shims for fine-tuning your saddle fit.
- ThinLine (3/16″)
Multiple ways to shim:
- add trimmed Saddle Fitting Shims to the front, center, or rear to adjust your saddle fit.
- insert full length shim to add an extra layer of ThinLine comfort and protection
- up to 3 layers of shims can be stacked in the pocket
- ThinLine (3/16″)Our shock-absorbing shim is thoughtfully designed to protect both horse and rider’s backs and create a soft, quiet, elastic connection. This product reduces rider movement so horses can balance and focus. It does not amplify the seat, it reduces “background noise” so the rider’s seat aids are clear.
How to Buy Outside the USA
ThinLine is readily available in most countries. This site ships to the USA, Mexico, and South America.
We hope you will use the following links to our authorized distributors in the following regions. Here you will find all the great products and support you need:
Europe and the UK: https://www.thinlineglobal.eu/
The one size, will it fit a 19 in dressage saddle? Are there sizes, just out of stock?
Q The one size, will it fit a 19 in dressage saddle? Are there sizes, just out of stock? answer nowA This pad only comes in one size. Please use these measurements to determine if it will work for your saddle. 23.5″along the spine | 20″ behind the front roll | 23.25″ in flap length
how do you clean this pad? Can it be put in the washing machine?
Q how do you clean this pad? Can it be put in the washing machine? answer nowA You can find details care instructions here: https://thinlineglobal.com/contact/horse-tack-care-instructions-warranty
You may also like…
Saddle fitting shims proven to increase equine comfort.Rated 4.00 out of 5$54.00
Soft, flexible, non-slip, pressure-relieving, anti-microbial.Rated 5.00 out of 5$99.00
Weight distributing & shock-absorbing care.
For perfect muzzle fit.Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.00
Stays incredibly clean, will never rub.Rated 5.00 out of 5$33.00