Hunter ring approved soft & relaxed connection.
- Additional information
- Rein Care Instructions
- How to Buy Outside the USA
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (1)
ThinLine Lined English Reins
Let’s talk about contact for the show ring.
This lined rein is all Italian leather with ThinLine discretely sewn to the inside to provide you with a relaxed no-slip grip even on sweaty days. This non-slip rein meets both your turnout and performance expectations.
- Elegant and traditional, made with top-quality bridle leather.
- Lined inside with ThinLine open cell, no-slip foam.
- Stud hook ends.
- Low profile: 5/8″ wide and 1/4″ thick.
- Colors: Black and Dark Brown.
- Sizes: 54” (full/horse) and 60” (oversize).
*ThinLine English Rein Care information is located at the very bottom of this page.*
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 1 in|
Black, Dark Brown
Rein Care Instructions
Keeping the non-slip going strong:
- *Wiping down the rein with a baby wipe prior to riding can keep light arena dust from settling and improve the non-slip function.
- *Temperature can alter the feel of the reins. The warmer they are, the softer they will be and the more non-slip. Your hand generally provides enough warmth to get the rein to the optimal performance temperature.
- *Steer clear of chemicals! Show Sheen and some fly sprays will eventually cause mild stiffening of the edges of the foam. If you are using chemicals please rinse your hands before riding and you will greatly improve the longevity of your reins.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: We strongly recommend using all-natural ThinLine Cleaners. It’s completely safe for the ThinLine foam, and does an excellent job of cleaning the leather too! Simple dish soap also works and baby wipes are handy for a quick clean up!
Please avoid leather care products; they contain oil which is damaging to ThinLine. While it looks and feels like leather, it is a special, nonslip, pressure distributing foam. For conditioning the leather, we recommend using a paste-like conditioner (like Horseman’s One Step) so that you can control the application, avoiding contact with the ThinLine.
Please be aware that leather care products and chemicals such as Show Sheen and fly spray can cause the foam to harden.
How to Buy Outside the USA
Thank you for your interest in ThinLine! ThinLine is readily available in most countries, we hope you will use the following links to our authorized distributors in regions outside the USA. Here you will find all the great products and support you need:
Europe and the UK: https://www.thinlineglobal.eu/
You may also like…
The perfect feel, and the most secure connection.Rated 5.00 out of 5$78.00 – $84.00
Breathable, comfortable protection.Rated 5.00 out of 5$95.00
So supple you can see it. No-slip, no rub easy care.
Relax and keep your rein.Rated 4.00 out of 5$44.00
Saddle fitting shims proven to increase equine comfort.
Offers ultimate comfort & never slips.
Merino woven wool.Rated 5.00 out of 5From: $399.00