Hunter ring approved soft & relaxed connection.
Customers from Canada, EU, UK and Australia please click on the region flag to place an order.
ThinLine Global Ships from North Carolina, USA and services the USA, Mexico, Central and South America, Africa, UAE and Asian Pacific Regions.
Categories: Horse Tack - Reins, Seat Saver, Girths & More, English Horse Tack & Pads, English Tack, Shop All ThinLine Products, Summer Sale, Reins
Tags: comfort reins, dressage reins, english reins, hunter reins, jumper reins, no slip reins, thinline reins
- Additional information
- Rein Care Instructions
- How to Buy Outside the USA
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (1)
ThinLine Lined English Reins
Let’s talk about contact for the show ring.
This lined rein is all Italian leather with ThinLine discretely sewn to the inside to provide you with a relaxed no-slip grip, even on sweaty days. This non-slip rein meets both your turnout and performance expectations.
- Elegant and traditional, made with top-quality bridle leather.
- Lined inside with ThinLine open cell, no-slip foam.
- Stud hook ends.
- Low profile: 5/8″ wide and 1/4″ thick.
- Colors: Black and Dark Brown.
- Sizes: 54” (full/horse) and 60” (oversize).
*ThinLine English Rein Care information is located in the care instructions tab.*
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 1 in|
Black, Dark Brown
Rein Care Instructions
Keeping the non-slip going strong:
- *Wiping down the rein with a baby wipe prior to riding can keep light arena dust from settling and improve the non-slip function.
- *Temperature can alter the feel of the reins. The warmer they are, the softer they will be and the more non-slip. Your hand generally provides enough warmth to get the rein to the optimal performance temperature.
- *Steer clear of chemicals! Show Sheen and some fly sprays will eventually cause mild stiffening of the edges of the foam. If you are using chemicals please rinse your hands before riding and you will greatly improve the longevity of your reins.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: We strongly recommend using all-natural ThinLine Cleaners. It’s completely safe for the ThinLine foam, and does an excellent job of cleaning the leather too! Simple dish soap also works and baby wipes are handy for a quick clean up!
Please avoid leather care products; they contain oil which is damaging to ThinLine. While it looks and feels like leather, it is a special, nonslip, pressure distributing foam. For conditioning the leather, we recommend using a paste-like conditioner (like Horseman’s One Step) so that you can control the application, avoiding contact with the ThinLine.
Please be aware that leather care products and chemicals such as Show Sheen and fly spray can cause the foam to harden.
How to Buy Outside the USA
ThinLine is readily available in most countries. This site ships to the USA, Mexico, and South America.
We hope you will use the following links to our authorized distributors in the following regions. Here you will find all the great products and support you need:
Europe and the UK: https://www.thinlineglobal.eu/
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
What is the width of the reins, i.e. 1/2"?, 3/4"? ,1"? I have arthritic hands and a wider rein works better for me.
Q What is the width of the reins, i.e. 1/2"?, 3/4"? ,1"? I have arthritic hands and a wider rein wo...... Read moreThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
You may also like…
Flexible Filly Closed Front Splint BootsBreathable, comfortable protection.Rated 5.00 out of 5$92.00
ThinLine English ReinsGet the perfect feel and the most secure connectionRated 5.00 out of 5$78.00 – $84.00
Anatomic Hunter Jumper GirthSo supple you can see it. No-slip, no rub easy care.Rated 5.00 out of 5$140.00
Best Western CinchNo dirt, no rub, the workman's choice.Rated 5.00 out of 5$103.00
Schooling Open Front & Ankle Horse BootsGreat durability, easy care.Rated 5.00 out of 5$44.00 – $56.00
ThinLine Horse Hoof Protection PadsWeight distributing & shock-absorbing care.
Turnout HalterFor perfect muzzle fit.Rated 5.00 out of 5$48.00
There are no reviews yet.