Soft, flexible, non-slip, pressure-relieving, anti-microbial.
- Additional information
- Care Instructions
- How to Buy Outside the USA
- Reviews (1)
- Questions & Answers (5)
Soft, Non-Slip Girth for Dressage and Monoflap Saddles
This girth includes a stabilizing ring system for even pressure and flexibility.
100% Trademark ThinLine foam against your horse. Featuring the best in non-slip softness with ventilating technology. The most breathable, flexible yet supportive girth on the market. Infused with anti-fungal agents for healthy skin and use on multiple horses.
Distributes pressure evenly with its unique stabilizing D ring system. Billets slide through this unique D ring, allowing horses to move and breathe with comfort.
- Stainless steel roller buckles with leather reinforcement tabs.
- Available in 20″-34″ lengths in 2″ increments. (Black only)
- ThinLine Foam
- Variable Flex buckle system.
The ThinLine short girth for dressage or monoflap saddles is an effective non-slip girth but it might be most famous for its ability to mold to the curvature of a horses’ girth. It creates comfort riders swear by. Riders also love the easy care. Simply wipe it down with a baby wipe or add a little dish soap to a cloth. So go ahead, get sweaty, let the arena footing fly. Have some fun with a happy horse!
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 10 in|
|short girth sizes||
20 inch, 22 inch, 24 inch, 26 inch, 28 inch, 30 inch, 32 inch, 34 inch
Black, Dark Brown
Care instructions: We recommend the use of ThinLine Cleaners for these products, as they have been tested and are completely safe for the ThinLine foam lining and do an excellent job of cleaning the leather in an all natural product. Or just wipe with soap and water. Easy care, long lasting. Please do not use oil based cleaners like Lexol. Oil will harden the ThinLine material and you want it soft for years!
How to Buy Outside the USA
ThinLine is readily available in most countries. This site ships to the USA, Mexico, and South America.
We hope you will use the following links to our authorized distributors in the following regions. Here you will find all the great products and support you need:
Europe and the UK: https://www.thinlineglobal.eu/
I see my question has already been asked, but maybe others would like the center ring added for a breast collar? I know I would. Second question, do the buckles have rollers?
- What is the width of the girth? ... and is the entire width actually weight bearing area, as it seems there is a band between the 2 large buckles in the center of the girth that are really what connects from one end to the other??
- Is there a way to attach a breast strap? If not, can a ring be attached without ruining the integrity of the girth?
- I have Julie goodnight endurance drop rigging and leather drops are wider than normal English cinches. Width of buckles?
- Does this girth have elastic?
Q Does this girth have elastic? answer nowA Thank you for your question! This girth has no elastic and is made almost entirely of ThinLine, which has some give and always rebounds into original shape. It's also designed to distribute pressure evenly with it's stabilizing D-ring billet system.
You may also like…
Non-slip, shock-absorbing stirrup pad with patented knee relief.Rated 5.00 out of 5$22.00
Ever wondered why horses love ThinLine? Try these.
Back protection for both horse and rider.Rated 5.00 out of 5$89.00 – $135.00