Lined with ThinLine
ThinLine Velcro Horse Bell Boot
- Made with a strong, synthetic, outer shell and lined with shock-absorbing ThinLine material.
- Offers impact protection superior to other horse bell boots.
- Designed to protect the horse during work or turnout.
- Built slightly shorter than most turnout boots and will not interfere with work.
- ThinLine will not absorb water and does not hold heat.
- Anti-fungal to protect against fungus and rain rot.
This impact protection ThinLine Velcro horse boot is designed for working horses.
Care Instructions: Horse bell boots can be hosed or sponged off or, machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent. Hang to dry.
Closeout item – cannot be returned!
Velcro Bell Boot
Large, Medium, Small, Xtra-Large, XX-Large
Are the dimensions include the overlap for the Velcro? Or are the dimensions from edge to edge not including Velcro?
- Is this a pair or for 4?
Q Is this a pair or for 4? answer nowA Thank you for your question! These boots are sold in pairs.
You may also like…
Durability with a dirt-free latching system.Rated 4.67 out of 5$65.00
Weight distributing & shock-absorbing care.
Half inch felt and ThinLine in a keyhole design.
Lightweight boots, heavyweight protection.
Merino woven wool.Rated 5.00 out of 5From: $399.00