Lined with ThinLine
ThinLine Velcro Horse Bell Boot
- Made with a strong, synthetic, outer shell and lined with shock-absorbing ThinLine material.
- Offers impact protection superior to other horse bell boots.
- Designed to protect the horse during work or turnout.
- Built slightly shorter than most turnout boots and will not interfere with work.
- ThinLine will not absorb water and does not hold heat.
- Anti-fungal to protect against fungus and rain rot.
This impact protection ThinLine Velcro horse boot is designed for working horses.
Care Instructions: Horse bell boots can be hosed or sponged off or, machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent. Hang to dry.
Closeout item – cannot be returned!
Velcro Bell Boot
Large, Medium, Small, Xtra-Large, XX-Large
How do I determine what size I should buy?
Q How do I determine what size I should buy?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Are the dimensions include the overlap for the Velcro? Or are the dimensions from edge to edge not including Velcro?
- Is this a pair or for 4?
Q Is this a pair or for 4? answer nowA Thank you for your question! These boots are sold in pairs.
You may also like…
Durability with a dirt-free latching system.Rated 4.67 out of 5$60.00
The complete show pad.Rated 5.00 out of 5From: $299.00
The perfect feel, and the most secure connection.Rated 5.00 out of 5$78.00 – $84.00
Complete ThinLine protection.