Test Ride Program-English
Ever wanted to try one of our pads before you commit to buying? Are you curious to know what all the fuss is about? Avid horse owners have been test riding saddles for years. So we wondered WHY not do the same with our saddle pads?
Keep checking back for more products to be added.
- 7416-White-Small-New Version of our Sheepskin Trimmed Trifecta
- 7305-Cotton Trifecta Half Pad
- 7415-Cotton Trifecta with Sheepskin Rolls
- 7055- Square Cotton Black Dressage Pad
- 7058-Saddle Seat Cut Back
If you need shims you can purchase them here . You can return them when you send back your test ride pad for a refund.
(THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR US MAINLAND CUSTOMERS ONLY)
How this works:
* A credit card is required to participate in the ThinLine English Saddle Pad Test Ride Program. The full purchase price of the saddle pad, plus shipping and handling charges will be incurred on the credit card. The purchase price will be refunded once the Test Ride saddle pad has been returned.
* If you choose to keep the test ride pad simply call or email the contact on your invoice. We often offer a great discount.
1~Choose your pad
Please note: The pad you will receive to test ride will be used.
2~Purchase your pad
You will be charged $50.00 plus shipping. This will not be refunded once returned and does not fall under our satisfaction guarantee. (Shipping charges: $8.99-$19.99 depending on your location and which shipping service you pick)
3~Ride in your pad for 2 weeks
A return label will be included in the package with your pad. After 2 weeks of use, please use the label to return the test ride ThinLine English saddle pad to us.
4~Return your pad
5~Once you have fallen in Love with the pad, purchase a new one.
Once we receive your pad back you will be given a coupon code to use for the purchase of a new ThinLine pad of your choice. Coupon will be for $40.00 off your future order.