Cotton full pad, as an illustration, the Trifecta sheepskin half pad shims likewise.
Full Sheepskin Trifecta Half Pad
NEW & IMPROVED!
* Spine channel now has sheepskin that is sheared shorter, creating a spine free center band.
* Wither profile- raised to accommodate more toplines.
* Improved cotton base- higher quality cotton with denser weave and light wool fill.
* Improved billet straps- stronger and more durable.
* More ThinLine! – A longer drop allows the ThinLine to protect below the stirrup bar and allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
With the same features you know and trust:
* Shimmable for customized saddle fit with shims made of the same trademark foam.
* Shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine panels help create a spine free channel.
* 95% shock absorption is provided by the ThinLine foam which also minimizes rider movement creating a quieter seat.
* ThinLine’s open cell technology provides 100% breathability and is non-slip.
* Medical grade Merino wool on a natural hide.
Available in White, Black, Natural and Dark Brown.
What is ThinLine?
ThinLine is a thin, shock absorbing non slip breathable foam and is the only product endorsed by surgeons, master saddlers, riders and veterinarians.
Where is the ThinLine?
It is sewn onto the panel of our saddle pads.
“The manner in which ThinLine absorbs motion encourages horses to lift their backs, developing strength and top-line. It has been endorsed by Veterinarians, for horses, as well as Spinal Surgeons for riders. It is a top pick for Master Saddlers around the world. Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists carry it on their trucks to keep horses going strong, supple and relaxed. Trainers and riders find it a trusted product to improve rider equitation.
It is the dual benefit of extraordinary shock absorption and rider motion reduction that sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
This is hands down one of the best products we do. You will feel all the sensations of your horses’ back muscles while enjoying the shock absorption and nonslip features of the trademark ThinLine foam. Balance, comfort and security can all be yours in this half pad. You will find yourself sitting correctly, developing great core strength while enjoying a close but quiet communication with your horse. Equines love this half pad- they feel unified with their rider. So go ahead, it is time to have the ride of your life.
After you place this pad in your cart the shims option will appear below your selection.
Available Saddle Fitting Shims:
- Full Booster Shim: A pair of shims running the full panel will create ThinLine Plus (1/4 inch) Thickness for intense protection.
- Front Shims: usually used to provide lift in the wither area while filling in shallow shoulders.
- Bridging Shims: generally used for hollow backs. Especially good for horses with lackluster top lines.
- Rear Shims: For the most part, used to lift the cantle of the saddle to achieve balance.
Recommended for you
Small: Fits most 15.5″-16.5″ saddles
20.5″ total spine measurement | 15″ between the rolls | 16″ across seat
Medium: Fits most 17″ to 17.5″ saddles
23″ total spine length | 18.25″ spine between the rolls | 18″ across seat
Large: Fits most saddles over 18″
25″ total spine length | 19.5″ between the rolls | 18.5″ across seat
Medical Grade Sheepskin Wash Instructions
Our products come with a full-year warranty provided they are cared for as directed.
Regular maintenance: Dry between rides. Place the pad sheepskin face up in a cool environment, in humid climates use a fan to blow over the pad. Once the pad is dry, lightly brush it with a pet brush to help to keep the wool fluffy and resilient for the next ride.
Washing and drying: Sheepskin saddle pads are best washed by hand in cold water. Using only Eucalan Delicate Wash keeps your pad under warranty. You may machine wash (although hand wash is preferred) in a front loader, no agitators against the ThinLine panels, gentle wash cycle, cold. Remove excess water in the pad by squeezing the water out or placing in your washing machine on the spin cycle. Please do not use Melp!
Fill washing machine (or bathtub for really large items) with water, then add Eucalan. Soak for 1 hour squeezing soap and water through item from time to time. If the item is really dirty you may need to repeat the process. Squeeze or use the spin cycle to remove excess water and lay over a rack or rail to dry with sheepskin facing up. Keep out of the sun, and away from direct heat and dryers. Please do not brush or pull sheepskin fibers when wet. To prevent shrinkage, gently stretch the hide while drying.
Full Sheepskin Pads may take 2-3 days to dry. Sheepskin trimmed items should be good to go in a day. The ThinLine shim may slow drying time, we recommend placing absorbent products such as paper towels or chamois cloths inside the pocket.
You can use Scotch Guard the rolls to keep them clean and extend washing cycles.
When the care instructions are followed properly, our sheepskin pads are proving to have an expected 4-5 years of use.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.