Saddle fit with therapeutic pads and shims. Every pad has an open pocket allowing you to add shims exactly where you need them. ThinLine shock-absorbing foam provides support and lift for spine free comfort and a perfect fit.
Showing all 20 results
- From: $265.00Woven Merino Wool for durability & cooling.
- From: $189.00Creates the perfect amount of warmth, stability, and shock absorption for both horse and rider.
- From: $255.00Half inch felt and ThinLine in a keyhole design.
- When your cues matter, ThinLine provides clear communication.
- From: $365.00Top grade virgin wool with ThinLine panels.
- ThinLine Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls: Reduce Rider Movement, Protect Horses' Backs, Improve Saddle Fit The cotton base design with Ultra ThinLine on top creates a nice wither profile and spine free channel allowing Ultra ThinLine to lay on either side of the spine so that it is always in the right place.Rated 5.00 out of 5
- From: $105.00Everything you ever wanted in a saddle pad. The all in one ThinLine protection.
- From: $199.00Less bulk with more impact protection for long-distance rides.
- The cotton base design with ThinLine on top creates a nice wither profile and spine free channel. Shims available for all your fitting needs.Rated 4.50 out of 5From: $175.00
- ThinLine and the best-woven merino wool for extended durability on a plush cotton square pad.Rated 5.00 out of 5From: $319.00
- From: $199.00High wither profile contours to the horses back. 6mm thick felt.
- From: $235.00Top seller for durability, comfort and saddle fit.
- From: $299.00Luxurious Merino Sheepskin and ThinLine.