Showing all 4 results
The perfect feel, and the most secure connection.Rated 5.00 out of 5$78.00 – $84.00
Hunter ring approved soft & relaxed connection.
Relax and keep your rein.Rated 4.00 out of 5$44.00 – $45.00
Offers ultimate comfort & never slips.
Below you can see the questions we get asked regularly about our reins.
- What’s the difference between the barrel rein and the trail rein?
- Trail reins are 8+ feet long, and Barrel reins are 6+ feet long
- What are hand stops, and how do I know if I need them?
- Hand stops are made to keep your hands on the right spot on the reins; if you’re constantly adjusting your reins from moving in your hands, hand stops are for you. Also great for learning the correct rein length to maintain.
- They are small leather pieces that wrap around the reins in measured segments down each rein.
- What is the difference between the lined reins and the wrapped reins?
- Lined reins just have the foam on one side. They are thinner. Wrapped reins are thicker, with the ThinLine foam wrapped around the entire rein.
- The lined reins are show-ring appropriate and offer classic style with ThinLine comfort! If you don’t like to ride with gloves, you will love the wrapped reins!