All of our saddle pads include our exclusive ThinLine foam which makes both horse and riders’ backs better. It takes away the shock/impact/bounce and reduces the sheer (front,back & left, right movement) of the saddle. It is non-slip and is so thin it can be used with a custom-fitted saddle.
ThinLine Saddle Pads are offered in numerous textiles and designs to accommodate saddles for each equestrian discipline.
All shimmable pads begin with ThinLine (3/16″, 4.8mm, the thinnest we make) over a base pad.
The only pads without the ability to shim are the single sheets of ThinLine foam called Basic Pads.
Each saddle pad has a pocket to place optional shims to fine-tune saddle fit. We offer two different shim thickness choices – ThinLine, 4.8mm, Thinline+Plus, 6.4mm. The shims will be an add on option when you view a saddle pad.
- ThinLine 3/16″ – the thinnest
- Enhances rider performance and connection with the horse without altering custom saddle fit.
- Provides shock absorption and comfort for the horse but with this product, the rider feel is enhanced.
- Horses move bigger and at the same time riders sit better.
- Endorsed by spinal surgeons, Master Saddle Fitters and top riders- keeping riders backs healthier.
- ThinLine+Plus 1/4″ – the thickest
- Makes horses more willing to work by rapidly diffusing weight and impact while in motion.
- Endorsed by Veterinarians, Equine Chiropractors, and Horses.
- Provides more impact protection than other saddle pads.
Whether you chose ThinLine or ThinLine+Plus we guarantee you will see a better connection with your horse.